Laser protection technology
JUTEC invests in research and development in order to set signals as a technology pacemaker in the field of laser protection.As an owner-managed family company, JUTEC has stood for safety and quality for more than 25 years. Our customers benefit from our experience, as well as from the flexibility and speed with which we react to new challenges.
An essential pillar of our success is the continuous further development and improvement of the existing, but also the creation of completely new, pioneering solutions such as the active laser protection system on a textile basis.
JUTEC will continue to invest in research and development in the future in order to continue to set signals as a technology pacemaker in the field of laser protection.
Active laser protection systems
More security and high flexibility.Although the textile-based active laser protection system is only approx. 10 mm thick, it enables maximum safety. Through electrical integration into the safety circuit of your laser system, the active laser protection system switches off the laser when bombarded, so that no laser radiation is transmitted. The active laser protection system is delivered ready for connection.
Wavelength range of the laser radiation
Intensity on the surface of the active laser protection textile
≤ 5,0 kW / cm²
maximum laser power
Laser beam diameter according to ISO 13694 (86% method) on the surface of the active laser protection textile
> 5 mm
suitable for everyone
Emergency time-out of the entire laser system
Switch-off electronics TÜV tested according to EN ISO 13849-1: 2015
Performance level "e"
The maximum width of an active laser safety curtain is 1400 mm, the maximum height 4000 mm; The active laser protection system is designed so that several active curtains can be strung together. You can obtain the corresponding patch cables directly from JUTEC.
Your system will be assembled according to your dimensional specifications.
The active laser protection system is certified by an independent expert and checked by the professional association. It is attached either by loops, piping, eyelets or screws.
Passive laser protection systems
Our passive laser protection textiles always have the following characteristic properties:
- Completely silicone-free
- Mother-of-pearl-colored, diffuse reflecting laser-facing side
- certified by DIN Certco according to DIN EN 12254: 2012-04
- The light, mother-of-pearl-colored surface creates a pleasant ambience - and the high protection levels also allow you a wide range of uses
multilayer ML-6 is black on the back and achieves the following protection levels certified by DIN Certco:
- D AB8 + IR AB3 + M AB6Y JUTEC 200-315 DIN-tested
- D AB6 JUTEC 316-1050 DIN-tested
- D AB5 JUTEC 1051-1400 DIN-tested
- I AB8 + R AB6Y + M AB7Y JUTEC 316-1400 DIN-tested
- D AB2 + I AB3 JUTEC 1401-11000 DIN-tested
multilayer ML-6-2 is pearly colored on both sides and can be used on both sides. It achieves the same protection levels as ML-6.
single layer ML-1 achieves the following protection levels certified by DIN Certco:
- D AB7 + IR AB2 + M AB5Y JUTEC 200-315 DIN-tested
- D AB5 JUTEC 316-720 DIN-tested
- D AB3 JUTEC 721-1400 DIN-tested
- I AB7 + R AB5Y + M AB6Y JUTEC 316-655 DIN-tested
- I AB5 + R AB5Y + M AB5 JUTEC 656-720 DIN-tested
- IRM AB3 JUTEC 721-1400 DIN-tested