JUTEC offers help to assess the correct PPE selection in the form of workplace analyzes and risk assessments with corresponding checklists, safety and PPE recommendations.
Additional information will be given
Everything is handed over in the JUTEC heat protection compact folder and is used to support the preparation of the necessary risk assessment of heat-exposed workplaces.
- Declarations of Conformity
- Type examination certificates
- Manufacturer information
with JUTEC heat protection clothing: Maximum safety with our PPE. Certified according to EN ISO 11612: 2015.
JUTEC heat protection clothing combines high wearing comfort and kink resistance with maximum safety for a wide variety of heat-exposed work. Choose your clothing from approx. 260 g / m² to 650 g / m² in sizes 42–70.
ADDons - individualized,
unique and certified.
No work that is exposed to heat is like any other, so we have been developing individual solutions together with our customers for years, which can be precisely tailored to the most varied of requirements.
By the JUTEC ADDon system you can use the certified JUTEC standard clothing according to your requirements to your certified ADD wear put together.
Hand protection against mechanical and thermal hazards
Before choosing the right glove, there is a workplace analysis with a risk assessment. Both define the requirements, e.g.
- Protection against mechanical hazards according to EN 388
- Protection against thermal hazards according to EN 407
- Resistance to smoke, dust, oils and moisture
JUTEC produces gloves in various sizes, lengths, fabric combinations and designs for a wide variety of applications. Whether hot materials are touched directly or work takes place in the vicinity of extreme heat sources. JUTEC solutions are always used.
Hot for special challenges
JUTEC products are the result of special requirements from our customers. We make sure to develop solutions that reduce consumption through wear and tear and offer savings potential. In addition, the user uses a certified top-quality product that is very comfortable to wear.
By the JUTEC ADDon system you can use the certified JUTEC standard gloves according to your requirements for your certified ADD gloves modify.
Head and face protection for warding off radiant heat and protection against metal splashes
The defense against radiant heat and protection against molten metal splashes is the declared goal. JUTEC developments set standards with special designs for the most extreme loads. Our mission is to make work easier and to meet the highest safety standards at workplaces exposed to heat. These include:
- Heat protection hoods with integrated frame for viewing window
- Own frame development
- Aluminized heat protection hoods / Nomex hoods
- Heat protection masks
- Complete protection for helmets also including respiratory protection to protect helmets made of "plastic etc." from melting
- Face protection masks aluminized with viewing window
- Neck protection for helmets
- Helmets and helmet mounts
Our protective screens impress with:
- Own lens development certified according to EN166
- Polycarbonate (clear or gold vaporized)
- Laminated glass (clear or gold vaporized)
- Metal grille
- Athermal glass
Our solution: The latest generation of heat protection gaiters. Certified according to EN ISO 11612: 2015.
JUTEC heat protection gaiters offer you optimal foot protection. You will receive individually manufactured heat protection gaiters - of course in accordance with the PPE regulation - and of the highest quality - Made in Germany.
We manufacture various models and designs according to EN ISO 11612: 2015 according to customer requirements, depending on the application and area of application for contact heat, radiant heat for foundries, steel industry, aluminum industry, metal processing, glass industry and at all workplaces exposed to heat - protection of the feet from molten metals and contact heat flying sparks.
- Velcro fastener
- Insulated spring steel ring in the shaft for optimal fit and rigidity
- Insulated steel strips ensure a perfect hold in the shaft
- Insulated metal strips on the foot for individual adjustment
- Printer for quick opening and closing with adjustability
- Heights from 400 mm to 600 mm (depending on the model)
- Universal sizes / corresponds to shoe size 43-44
- Individual sizes from 36-38 to 47-48
- Special solutions on request