Innovative protection concepts
Modern technology optimally protected.
The change to e-mobility and the associated increased use of lithium-ion batteries requires a protection concept for the future and optimal protection of the batteries.
JUTEC offers you an innovative product range for prevention. The JUTEC protection concept for e-mobility is used to secure your batteries in the event of fire and protects against the spread of flames, overheating and damage.
Fire control ceiling / fire delay ceiling
KFZ - fire protection ceiling
The JUTEC car fire protection blanket
(also flame-retardant ceiling, also fire-retardant ceiling)
- Special high temperature fabric (RH/Q 94%)
- Mineral vermiculite coating on both sides
- Coating partially binds hydrofluoric acid (HF)
- No fiber breakage under thermal cycling
(Thermal shock, e.g. as with fiberglass)
- Grammage approx. 625g/m², thickness approx. 0,7 mm
- Flexible and non-slip
- Four grip loops (2 red, 2 blue), more/others on request
- Corner reinforcement made of PTFE fabric
- Dimensions approx. 8.000 x 6.000 mm, other sizes can be made
- Constantly 1.100 °C, short-term 1.200 °C, melting point 1.600 °C
- Seam overlap and steel thread processing
- Excellent chemical resistance
- European fire test according to
DIN EN 13501-1, Class A1, non-flammable
- EC safety data sheet according to 91/115/EEC
- Electrostatic report according to DIN 54345-1, non-conductive
- JUTEC is certified according to EN ISO 9001:2015
- Made in Europe
- Assembled by JUTEC "Made in Germany"
- Utility model protected
(flame-proof blanket for covering a motor vehicle)
Special fabric with high-temperature finish on both sides
Preventive protection, prevention:
Prevents the release of flames, insulates the fires and thus enables a reduction in the oxygen content in the event of a fire, which supports the extinguishing work.
Application to fire in hybrid and electric vehicles:
If you e.g. For example, if you hear clear hissing noises and even see smoke in the battery area, place the fire blanket over the vehicle. The great danger comes from the chain reaction – the fire spreading from cell to cell in the e-battery. Burning off all the cells is a lengthy process and can vary by manufacturer and type.
The fire containment ceiling is intended to prevent the flames from spreading to the surrounding area. Always leave the fire blanket on the vehicle until the emergency services arrive. The ceiling should only be removed by emergency services.
For more information, please contact us.
E-Protect ONE battery protection covers
E-mobility also needs protection.
E-mobility is currently considered the magic formula for a sustainable and clean form of transportation. E-bikes and e-scooters play a pioneering role here and require the use of:
- Battery protection cover SHAS0001KA-1
- Fireproof protective bag
- Protection against flame spread
- No flame escape
- Controlled smoke development
- Protection against explosion of lithium-ion batteries
- Containment of the source of the fire
- Securing the danger point
Flame and heat protection for e-mobility.
- Car protective cover
- Special high-temperature fabric, equipped with a high-temperature finish on both sides
- Constant 1.100 ° C, short-term 1.200 ° C, melting point 1.600 ° C
- Prevents the release of flames
- Isolate the fires
- enables the oxygen content of the fire to be reduced, which supports the extinguishing work
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Electrostatic report according to DIN 54345 1, non-conductive
Protection against data theft and data loss due to fire.
Protect your data with JUTEC protective bags for hard drives, cell phones, documents, laptops:
- multi-layer construction
- Card or key signals are blocked
- Secure case for smartphones
- high-quality shielding covers made of aluminized preox aramid fabric
- Protection against data theft
- Protection from fire
- Material structure tested according to ISO 11612
- Protection against liquid metal and flames
- light impact protection